PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Could BFRs work better with the new resource system?
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 05:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #93
Atheosim
Captain

Re: Could BFRs work better with the new resource system?

Okay, I'm going to very briefly summarize what the fuck is going on in the "BFR" debate and I think it might clear up some things for some people:

The term "BFR" applies solely and only to the implementation of bipedal vehicles in Planetside 1. READ ON:

People are using the term "BFR" in place of the much more appropriate term "bipedal vehicle" or "mech" or "walker" or any other combination of letters and syllables that defines a bipedal vehicle.

I think few to none of us want actual BFRs i.e. the implementation of bipedal vehicles in Planetside 1. What we do want is a bipedal vehicle which can be as stupid as loading large and heavy boxes of ammo into a galaxy gunship or as stupid as being flying, single manned, unstoppable, nuke everything death fortresses.

Please let me clarify further: No to "BFRs". Yes to bipedal vehicles.

For the love of god get the idea of BFRs out of your head in this discussion. Sure, keep it in the back of your head that they need to be balanced properly but for fucks sake bipedal vehicle does not immediately nor necessarily translate to overpowered uberdeath clusterfuck launcher.

BFR= Planetside 1's overpowered population murdering dipshit mistake.

Mech= MOTHERFUCKING ANYTHING ELSE.

Please stop using the term BFR for anything but Planetside 1's implementation of a bipedal vehicle.

Last edited by Atheosim; 2012-03-16 at 05:24 AM.