PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Playername reservation
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 08:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #69
Carnage
Sergeant

Re: Playername reservation

Originally Posted by SYNONYM View Post
Isn't the "Make Your Soldier" thing on the Facebook recruitment app a name reservation?

I think it's just a promotional game on FB, allows you to get some station cash and some rewards but I doubt it will affect your PS2 game in any other way other then just adding stuff to your SOE account...

From TOG
For those of you that may be interested SOE has a "Planetside 2" fan page on Facebook. However on top of that section they have what is an app called "The Recruitment Center". Basically allowing you to create a Planetside 2 Facebook profile where missions have to be accomplished. These activities mostly promoting PS2 offer 1 of 3 tiers of rewards. These rewards are Station Cash the currency system SOE uses across all their games. Including implants and booster items to be utilized once "Planetside 2" goes Gold at retail for your in-game account.

The very 1st tier of in-game rewards is 500 Station Cash which comes to $5 US and an Implant for retail on your avatar in-game. I've already completed 4 of the 5 activities or missions for this first tier myself.