PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - El Jacko Hammero
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-09, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
SpunkJackel
Corporal

Man, I can't even believe people are serously thinking that getting rid of the HA cert is a good idea. And turning it into a only stationar deployable is such a waste. Like fuk people, who wants to blow 4 certs on something like that. Ever notice how a turrets gets wasted in the first moments of battle, now wtf do you think would happen to some sort of deployed machine gun nest.

I see part of the argument to get rid of the HA as "HA kills too fast..."..like...wtf...I die in a matter of seconds to reaver rockets, they should be taken out of the game. Also, MAX's kill me way to fast, we definatly need to take the MAX's out of the game. Oh, and thase damm land mines, 2-3 mines and I'm dead???? WTF!!! Take out the damm mines. And once I ran in lava and I died in a matter of seconds, OMFG NERF!!!

HA is fine, the JACK is Fine, or will be fine once they fix the 4 shot exploit. Recently I started a TR character and all I got is MA at the moment, I really don't have too much trouble taking on a REXO Jack user with my Agil cycler load out. The weapons in the game are good, they may need to be modified a bit but don't sugest to remove a entire weapon class from a game, variety is the spice of life people.