PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Lets talk about the ressource system. Right now, its borderline Pay to Win
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-21, 12:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Shogun
Contributor
General

Re: Lets talk about the ressource system. Right now, its borderline Pay to Win

Originally Posted by Chaff View Post
People may either be too frugal with their money, flat-out cheap, or truly can't afford to pay an extra $10-to-$20 per month.

Those that PAY ..... "EARN" SOMETHING FOR THIER MONEY. Not only is it the way the World works. It's the way this game survives. They're willing to pay for some perks or benefits. If you're NOT .... you have no right to cry.
if the game was really fun and had good design and layout, i would gladly pay. but i don´t see anything worth a subscription. the f2p model literally killed the art style, the balance and the depth of planetside.
but i am not going to pay for a game when i never had a single gamesession that was real fun. i keep coming back to try again or check if the game has developed enough, but for every good change i see at least 2 negative changes.
i even bought a high end gaming rig, only for ps2 and backed the developement by buying sc before launch. but now i regret all of this.

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!