PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 10:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
ArcIyte
Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
I don't understand what your point is. Does whether Martin was a good person or not change the fact that he wasn't armed and was shot to death by a man who clearly lied in his statement to police about what happened? Last time I checked, being a shithead 17 year old wannabe-thug isn't a crime that warrants arbitrary execution on the streets for.

Also, it's probably worth mentioning that Zimmerman had criminal charges for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence, and resisting an officer with violence. So the guy who did the shooting had a violent criminal history, while the guy who was killed had no criminal history at all.
You're either lying or consumed with denial. Of course you know what my point is. A very large facet of this whole situation is that the media was portraying this Martin guy as a 100% innocent little angel, who would NEVER start the fight with Zimmerman or break the law. A person's character ALWAYS comes into play in trial.

I started off playing devil's advocate since the ENTIRE news media was against this Zimmerman guy. Demonizing him by using a mugshot as his picture, while doing the exact opposite for Martin by using a childhood photo. Now I believe this kid was a thug, got pissed that someone was watching him looking into houses, and decided to do something about it.

WWW.ENCLAVEOILRIG.COM