PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please let us know you experience with PS 1
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-20, 02:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Effective
First Lieutenant

Misc Info
Re: Please let us know you experience with PS 1

I'm best known as Effect/Effective/Gigantor (call me whatever, I don't care really :P) I've poured more then a couple hundred hours into this game probably, I don't even know for sure.

TR - TRxEffect - 40/5 - 24k kills
VS - Effectivexx - 25/3 - 2.5k
NC - TauFX - 18/0 - 1k kills at the most

Other account - Not sure about the total kills off the top of my head, all together it's probably about 40-50k kills on this account
TR - TRxEffective - BR40/5 (had some help with this one though :P)
GIGANTORtr - 26/2

VS - PublicEnemy - 33/5
GIGANTOR89 - 26/3

NC - DeltaFX - 34/5
Effective - 18/1

I've played on and off for a long time since august of 2003. I didn't start playing consistently until right before the markov/emerald merge. I was part of GotR before that happened, and joined the Juggernauts afterwords. I played with several groups of players of the course of that time, and eventually found my way into a somewhat infamous group of players known as TRx (Knights Of The Old Republic). Many good times to be had playing with them as a support role before they split due to some in-house problems. While I'm still technically part of TRx, it's remaining members don't play planetside (and I'm not subbed either), but we don't play the same games at all.

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex

Last edited by Effective; 2011-12-20 at 09:45 PM. Reason: added kill count