PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Balancing Factor: Resource Storage Limit
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Soothsayer
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Re: Balancing Factor: Resource Storage Limit

I voted no because (unfortunately) I have ceased to be a hardcore gamer and now am a lot more casual than before. So with that in mind, I want the time I do have ingame to be as awesome as possible and I don't want to have to pull any punches with the equipment I pull or the number (and quality) of vehicles I roll out.

I'm going to have as full of a subscription as possible, hopefully the idea that has been kicked around these forums about offline resource accumulation will be in effect.

I want to relive those original massive planetside battles, get in, get out and not have to be constantly watching my resource tallies.

Alternatively, I would want to have a good enough cap that I could log in occasionally (like every 3-4 days) and spend the resources on my character without having to worry about losing something that I am entitled to have by nature of not being able to get to the game on a daily basis.

In short, casual gamers who support the F2P model shouldn't be left in the cold.