PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What do you think of the 666th Devil Dogs?
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 01:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Re: What do you think of the 666th Devil Dogs?

Interesting to see this thread, not sure if I ever saw it before. The 666th was an open outfit who took in any soldier, attempted to refine them and apply them to the battlefield. Many great players came up with us. Our real activity was during the first few years of Planetside, so many here never really knew us. We organized en masse and executed well. We ran divisions that were familar to most and some others knew not much about. We are proud to have invented the MAX Crash Team and plan to revisit the strategy in Planetside 2. An interesting evolution to the MCT that is little known outside the 666th is that originally it was developed as a slow moving methodical force that pushed through a base with infiltrating medic/engineers picking the MAXes back up as they fell.

Eventually, as I started to work with other outfits (After MARKOV won the E3 event) we put the rest of the outfit on autopilot as I and the other outfits I worked with transcended outfit tags and just became "Planetside" players. Our outfits will reform and we will continue to enjoy coordinated fun.

Oh, and for the hell of it..

www.planetside-devildogs.com