PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Israel
Thread: Israel
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-12, 10:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #120
MightyMan
Corporal

Red face Re: Israel

So, the only reason I necro-bump this is to bring this to closure and this is the last I'l post anything on this thread.
Last time I was here was like 2 or 3 months ago. As always I have spent an hour of my day maintaining this thread and shouting at those who in my opinion had a wrong idea of the conflict. After an especially stupid argument with my purple gorilla friend, I just gave up and rage quit not only from the thread but the forums at general, a thing that I regret and ashamed of.

You see, I came to a conclusion that no matter how much I or anyone else argues with each other on this or a similar subject with two clear view points (save for a small amount of smart asses ) always go the same, someone says something bad about one side, and the other replies by countering the claims and says something bad about the second side.
Now the fact is that no matter what anyone says, they will never change the other side's opinion because both sides will always be sure that the other's side views are biased and false, which results with nothing but a pointless waist of time.

This is why I ask you to never start threads like this, because they serve as nothing more then an ugly mole on the political forum's face.

I am sorry for ever opening this thread, and god forbid I ever make such a mistake again.

Oh, and I'ma back :|