PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Extra Pistol Slot for Infils
View Single Post
Old 2003-09-30, 09:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Contributor
Banned for no reason

Misc Info

Originally posted by Jagd
I'd have to say that being invisible ought to be enough to keep you covered while you hit i and right-click the REK. I have to do it to grab a decimator out of my pack all the time, even in the middle of firefights with MAXes running around, so I don't see how an infiltrator skulking around by themselves at the back door to a base is that hard done by. It takes less than 2 seconds.

EDIT: And yes I have played with infiltration, I redid all my certs to be a stealth ninja for a couple weeks (Combat Eng, Adv Hack, Infil, Pounder, Mosquito) before realizing I have a hell of a lot more fun as a teamplayer.
It's not just getting out your REK. You obviously didnt play as an infiltrator enough if you don't realize this. When you're in a hot area, sometimes you need ot wip out your weapon in an instant. if you're approaching a door or get jumped when approaching one, i think it would be fair to give the guy, with no armor and who gets crippled by stray shots, a fair chance at actually survivng. And being invisible doesn't really matter that much, as everyone and their mother has DL. I can beat someone even if they have DL most of the time, but i'd just like ot have a fair chance more often.

Originally posted by gonnagetyou
I don't want to see Cloakers carrying two pistols
Me too. I defienetly wouldn't want to see dual anything in this gmae. Dual anyhting just seems overpowered. Just another pistol slot, thats all i ask.