PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Lets talk about the ressource system. Right now, its borderline Pay to Win
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-21, 12:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Dreamcast
Major

Re: Lets talk about the ressource system. Right now, its borderline Pay to Win

I know some people in my thread were saying Resources = Convenience....No is not.

Certs = Convenience...Certs give you access to sidegrades(or just slight advantages) and options(to spend ur resources on like Medical kits,Mines,etc).

Cert XP bonus is not really buying power.

Resource = More of Certain POWERFUL THINGS THAT ARN'T SIDEGRADES!!!

For Example Medical kits,instakill proxy mines, etc.....That isn't a sidegrade that straight up benefits players

Another Example Tanks/Planes/etc.....That isn't a sidegrade that straight up benefits players .

Resources = Power....is not a sidegrade, their is no down side to having resources to buy anything you want.

Is Pay 2 Win to have a resource advantage over Free players.

Think about it the whole game right now revolves around Resources, we are fighting for 10% resource discounts lol.

Bottom Line Resources boost should be gone...Keep XP boost because that really is convenience.

If SOE Wants to make Resources meaningful than make it for all players.This will require everybody to make choices on how we use our resources and not have some guy who pays have the option to get all powerful things when ever he wants.

Last edited by Dreamcast; 2013-06-21 at 12:28 PM.