PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - anti air
Thread: anti air
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-12, 02:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by WritheNC
I think Air Cav will be balanced fine once the lock on bugs are fixed.

Air Cav is not going to get nerfed any more. People have been complaining for months and months and there is no change to it, nor will there be one.

The same arguments have been repeated over and over and I don't think the Devs have seen anything convincing enough to warrant a nerf.
1) We have a new lead designer now, and thus a new concept of what is convincing enough. With luck, Samhayan will have a better vision for each of the vehicles than the previous lead designers, as theirs have quite frankly sucked, leaving us with a plethora of shitty, useless vehicles and a handful of ones which actually get some reasonable action on the battlefield.

2) Discounting the idea that the previous lead designers felt the reaver was ok, it's not like glaring oversights have slipped past them before. How long did it take to get suge changed? How long before the standard assault weapons were considered an actual part of the game and something that should be balanced too? I can only imagine what other oversights will be addressed in the coming months, but over a year after release is absolutely not an unreasonable amount of time for something as stupid as the current reaver balance to exist without being even noticed as out of place.