PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - If SOE made Planetside 1 Open Source, what should be community focus?
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-30, 06:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
SArais
Corporal

Re: If SOE made Planetside 1 Open Source, what should be community focus?

Originally Posted by Effective View Post
I'll start with this one.

1. Then we can work on making vehicles more customizable, no reason to keep the BFR just because of that. And yet you complain it has no established role.
2. Plently of vehicles are mobile Not to the extent of the BFR
3. No Yes
4. Tanks have power. So do aircraft. And infantry. And mechs.
5. Not a valid reason It kinda is.
6. So do every other vehicle in the game, BFR's encroach upon the niche of a well established vehicle Yes, all vehicles have a tactical use, but none are as adaptable or flexible as the BFR. The BFR is prehaps the one who can opt to do one job really well, or tackle multiple jobs at less effectivity.
7. Yes, the weapons that can pierce it take forever to kill it. That's why you aim for the shield gen. This is a TEAM game we're talking.
8. Silly mechanic So that means Certs and taking bases are also silly mechanics.

I would be alright with keeping BFR's if the shield was removed That's the entire point of it. No shield = weaker than a lightning. and the armor was buffed. And get rid of a unique concept? AND the Flight variant was removed. I'm sorry, I'm busy jumping over your head and raining death down upon you. Sorry you're butthurt and can't counter it. Remove the AA/AI weapons while you're at it. So basically just a reskin of the ES Tank? No thank you.
Honestly. Stop breaking something further.

We're obviously never going to agree on these things. Split it into two servers, Those who want everything in CC and BFR, and those who don't.

Last edited by SArais; 2014-05-30 at 06:27 AM.