PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Heavily Altered Amp Station on Esamir PTS
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-21, 07:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
GreyFrog
Master Sergeant

Re: Heavily Altered Amp Station on Esamir PTS

You would still be better off with sundies outside each cap point if you are attacking, otherwise the fight dies as soon as you lose the points.

Interested in what you mean by the outside walls being an annoyance and what you think is an alternative? Not being an ass, just want to hear another opinion.
They cant really let vehicles into a base until they start designing them with over passes/underground passages etc. They haven't really factored it into the amp station which is a shame, but the last thing I want when trying to defend a base is to be locked into a building because MBTs have got me camped in. I'm firmly in the camp of vehicles fighting in between bases and over sunderers and spawn points and infantry fighting in the bases themselves.

Its only a whack-a-mole game if the defenders zerg around the base like kids at an under 8's soccer game. Squads spread out defending points through out a base is what excites me the most about this design.

I'm not saying its perfect, but there isn't really a single change in the redesign that doesnt make Amp stations better IMO.