PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Just coming back to PS1, got a few questions.
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-12, 08:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Babyfark McGeez
Captain

Re: Just coming back to PS1, got a few questions.

Yeah, the server is surprisingly busy each time i play. Due to only having one server the time of the day isn't really a factor and on weekends you can see orange or even red alerts.
Yes you read that right, R E D A L E R T S !! When i saw one last weekend i nearly jizzed my pants. On weekdays it's naturally slower, but even then you can find a yellow alert here and there.

As for outfits, my TR lady is in "BRTD", which had some activity going on and is also one of the very, very old outfits, which i like. I'm currently levelling up a VS guy though (mainly due to their poor pop everytime i log on, and because i just need my vanu fix, ha), and the outfit he's in (Something with "original", lol i actually forgot the name - "Original District" maybe?) has some members and activity aswell.
I'm not sure how "serious" both outfits are playing right now. Can't really comment on NC because i don't have a NC char but from what i've heard they lack some proper outfit play(?) so might be worth a shot to try and set up a good one there.