PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - VANU stands for........... Very Anal Nerds Unite and other such trivialites
View Single Post
Old 2002-12-16, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op

Hard to comprehend the talk of a bunch of hippies. The problem with NC acting like that, not saying Vanu or TR doesn't as well but NC are a big part of the story fanatic threads, is that new players who come on and see the forums and see a bunch of people from a certain empire acting like everquest reincarnates they tend not to want to join that empire.

Right now no one has anything to really base their empire choice off of except 1) Colors (which most people are doing), 2) The way the empire acts (in forums, chat, whatever). When I was new I saw the forums and right away decided that I didn't want anything to do with NC because they sounded like a bunch of idiots who were taking the background of the story to heart. It was crazy and disturbing at the same time. My point in all of this is that you're only hurting yourselves by posting the things you do. (Think before you post)