PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-28, 08:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #164
Karzi
Private

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by PredatorFour View Post
Gotta love leet kids and their spiel. Bringing stats into it rofl. So f**ing what ?? Look at daddy's stats..... he is the no.1, yet he isn't at the same time.

As for the match i enjoyed watching the air battles, they looked really fun to take part in. Just like in real war aswell, vehicles are so precious. If you use up most of your resources early you a re screwed. People claimed there weren't many strategies with this as it is dominated by air yet the strategies come with resource usage, makes for interesting match ups. I enjoyed watching this match the most for sure.

Gotta love those kids who cant read stats right .
Stats are not everything but tell you about what sort person he is , Daddy is a farmer , loging bail assault , everybody knows that.

But stats still tell you what a person does while he is playing , he is afk? Is he a lib pilot? Is he a peaseant farmer? You can read that from stats , what you cant read is how he behaves in a fights , true but from the stats i posted i can cleary read that he doesnt kill alot of Planes with his nosegun , he kills a lot of peaseants thats for sure , but that doesnt make you a AA pilot.
Stats are not everything but they still matter , you just need to look for the right ones AKA . Accuarcy , KPH/VKPH and time .