PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Gameplay: Vanu Mechanized Assault Exo-Suit (MAX) Ideas.
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-12, 06:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Cosmical
Contributor
Cosmic Comics

Re: Vanu Mechanized Assault Exo-Suit (MAX) Ideas.

The charge will be them trying to remain slightly true to the original MAX. So it can push through enemy lines, without giving them forever sprint which was kindof an accident that it got used as an offensive measure in MAX crashes.

One thing i dont get though is, they have confirmed that the TR can Lock down... Huge defensive ability. And that the NC are going to have a sheild, Huge offensive ability, and defensive i guess. But generally better for a damage absorbing push.

What are the VS going to get, gay fireworks in your face? Personally even though it kindof loathes me to say it, because i love the empire uniqueness. I think the best option is to give all Empires the ability to lock down and use Shields. So we all get that strategic choice to be a sitting duck for more damage, or an offensive battering ram.

Unless they can think of a suitable skill that makes me not envious of the other empires. Maybe something like, Phase shift, or Jedi mind Trick. Or the afformentioned GIANT LASER SWORD!!