PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS Code of Honor Pact
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-29, 01:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Death2All
Major

Misc Info
Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

Originally Posted by ChipMHazard View Post
Just a reminder. If people find it impossible to behave with even a modicum of civility then I will close this thread down.
You are free to disagree with each other as mucn as you like. However, stop making it personal.
Of all the possible outcomes I anticipated for this thread, I did not expect this sort of brazen, unwarranted hostility.

I'm not sure what exactly it is about this community, but when people have strong feelings towards a matter regarding PlanetSide, they argue it passionately. Some conduct themselves in a responsible manners while others blossom into some sort of indescribable, intolerable ignorance that begets antipathy from everyone else involved.

These were not my intentions when making this thread. I was trying to shine on an issue that plagues the game. I don't think I could have possibly foreseen that reaction that this would have invoked.

It's just such a strange thing to me, this thread. "If you have don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all" should be the theme of this thread. In no way does anything suggested in this list impose upon the apparently afflicted posters here. It is -as mentioned before- an unconstrained, voluntary list of guidelines. If you don't agree with it, then begone with you. But why shit all over the thread whilst contributing nothing to the discussion?

So the point of this all is, instead of locking the entire thread, why not deal with the ones directly responsible for it's demise? It's not fair to blot out an entire idea because the third party reacting to it are babies.

Death2AllVS/TR/NC
Rekeer
AliENaTiON

Last edited by Death2All; 2014-03-29 at 01:50 PM.