PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - ...and ANOTHER player stays confused and disheartened.
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Re: ...and ANOTHER player stays confused and disheartened.

Originally Posted by Uhlan View Post
I haven't joined an outfit because I have trouble with voice (can't make my mic work with PS2 for some reason) and don't want to cause teammates any difficulty.
That's your biggest problem right there. You don't need a properly working mic to LISTEN to coordination from a good outfit. You don't need a mic to join people and get to know them and how they play and work together. You don't NEED a mic for any coordination, sure it helps, but don't let it ruin your game because YOU created that barrier

and grats on the positive K/D, you're all ready above most people's average ratio

If you're concerned about the cert gain rate, try buying a 1 day boost and see if you think thats better. Maybe you'd rather pay the $15 for membership
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none

Last edited by Lonehunter; 2012-12-14 at 02:27 PM.