PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - **HOW TO INSTALL AND PLAY PLANETSIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME**
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 02:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
BeatCrazed
Private

Re: **HOW TO INSTALL AND PLAY PLANETSIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME**

Okay Wargst.

About registration: If you are trying to register from launchpad and that is not working then most likely your version of launchpad is outdated. Skip to paragraph 3 for instructions on getting the new one, or try registering from the SOE website instead of launchpad.

Planetside 1 is not yet free to play, this is going to happen on (or around) 16th April. Error NBE-1013 means that you're trying to login without a subscription to the game. If you're desperate to get in before the game goes free to play then you'll need to subscribe to it here: https://www.soe.com/getthegame
However, there are very very few people playing right now so I suggest you wait until 16th April.

I'm not sure what caused the generic launchpad failure, but if you download launchpad from the 'SOE get the game' page using the 'reinstall' button beside Planetside then you will get the most updated version. If you have already acquired that version then I don't know what is causing the problem and cannot help.

I hope that this will help solve your problem(s).