PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Mossie is a TR Vehicle?
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-29, 01:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
Chaff
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Re: Mossie is a TR Vehicle?

First and foremost - show us a screenie of a Dyson - or whatever you call it. VS seem to have gotten the least eye-candy so far - so throw them a bone ASAP. Dyson is as easy as any VS-tech to start sharing with us IMHO.

I consider myself TR, but I want to see eqaul parts of all 3 empires. Some of us may jump empires based on ONE new tech item or ONE new empire-specific wrinkle added to PS2 gameplay....be it vehicle, aircraft, naval craft ?, weapon, uniform aesthetics,...

Rename the Mosquito ? Don't care. Only the old guard from PS1 will have a clue what is new and what is carry-over....be it name-only, or in its tech origins.

I kinda like each empire having more of it's own tech. But, I'll miss the Reaver....and I never was much of a pilot and only tried to get the hang of the Reaver for a very brief period.

Seemed ALL Hardcore pilots were Reaver Jockeys. I sure hope we don't see some rediculously HIGH percentage of the best pilots all end up going NC just becasue their prior REAVER fetish compels them to do so.

Last edited by Chaff; 2011-09-29 at 01:59 PM.