PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Do you think PS will be released around May 19th?
View Single Post
Old 2003-04-22, 11:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
simba
Major

Originally posted by Cyanide
I think they are capable of getting the game ready for retail by the 19th. If however they have problems i would rather they hold off and fix it instead of releasing a buggy game. And no, i'm not in beta, i'm just patient enough to wait for quality.
wow a non-beta tester who would want to wait a week or 2 for the game to be a bit less buggy, thats something u dont see everyday.
Almost everyone in beta says "I wouldent mind �f the game comes out a bit later than they said". Thats only couse they are in beta and CAN play the game.
I prefer the game to come out as soon as possible with a patch pretty soon after the realese. And im not in beta as u know.

I really hope they will make it till 19:th may and I belive they do, it really pissed me off when they delayed the game 50 days when it was like 10 days left for the game to be released, the devs knew that the game wasnt finished, they just didnt want to tell us untill it was like 10 days ago. Also when will it be released in Europe?