PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What a travisty
Thread: What a travisty
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 12:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
ItsTheSheppy
Second Lieutenant

Re: What a travisty

Originally Posted by LegioX View Post
You don't understand it do you? Look at what is ahead. This healthcare law will drive up the price of health insurance premiums. Insurances companies will not be able to afford the rising cost associated with gov't regulations. Hence, people will drop their healthcare and go towards the gov't ala single payer system. It is all apart of the Left Wing agenda. You should see this.
It's like asking me why I can't also hear the voice of Alien Jesus being beamed into my thoughts, too. I'm sorry that I'm not a party to your delusions.

What about small business owners? Gov't regs say any business with 50 or more people will be required to provide health insurance for their employees. How in the sam hell do you think the owners are going to be able to afford/expand their business? It has been stated that nearly 70% of small business owners are not expanding/hiring new people b/c of the cost associated with this healthcare bill.
Except the 'costs associated with this health care bill' won't be felt until 2014 so... I think you made that statistic up. Or Alien Jesus beamed it into your brain through your Cheerios.

Pay attention to what is going around you. This bill destroy all aspect of patient/doctor relationship. Now you have a fucking fed in the middle of every decision you make.
I don't think you know what you're talking about. You seriously sound like a crazy person. At least its nice to see that you're pro choice.

All i can say is, they better be glad i do have health insurance right now. B/c i like to see a fucking IRS agent come and take my money if i decided to not buy insurance b/c the gov't demands me to.

In the words of Patrick Henry. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.
Why hello there, Poe's Law. I haven't seen you since the Religion thread. How you holding up? Me? I'm just sippin' on this hot chocolate, watching this guy who watches way more Fox News than must be healthy flip his shit on the internet. Eh, it's alright. Passes the time.