PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Endless Resupply exploit + fix
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 03:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Helwyr
Sergeant Major

Re: The Endless Resupply exploit + fix

Sorry Renegadeknight you may go off solo or w/e but your posts in this thread have clearly shown your colors and you're definitely not speaking in the interests of solo or casual players.

I was completely happy with the original Planetside in terms of soloing and it was fine for casual players just to jump in and get involved, and yes have a reasonable degree of self sufficiency. But for some reason you think that it's an improvement that players like me have to go around with all these handicaps.. lose shield regen for health regen? seriously lol! And what some casual player jumps in the game runs around solo fighting for his faction or even part of some random squad, but he's running around on few slivers of health after the first firefight looking for a medic player, because you think that's great gameplay?

Speaking of self sufficiency, why is that you can be an engineer and pilot and drive vehicles? What do you have to give up to be a self repairing tank gunner/driver or self repairing pilot who can easily just whiz on by to one of those ammo towers for a reload? How is they can be self sufficient but Infantry classes like Infiltrators and LA who seem purpose built for solo play cannot? Perhaps if Medics are supposed to be the only ones able to heal, Infiltrators should be the only ones to hack consoles/control points and take control of bases/outposts.. "team work" yay!

Seriously this conversation is just ridiculous, some of you guys need to really stop and think about what you asking for and what's motivating you to try so hard at handicapping certain classes/playstyles.