PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Playing solo without voice chat
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
SFJake
Sergeant

Re: Playing solo without voice chat

Originally Posted by JPalmer View Post
You can play by yourself. You will look for a mission you like. Join it. It will pair you up with a squad. I think without voice as long as you communicate via text you should be fine. I mean you are going to communicate one way or another right? Not a lot people driving tanks like silence. Especially when they paid for it.

And I don't know why you don't voice chat, but take a opinion from me. Not everyone is a dumbass or super serious. With voice chat you can meet a lot of cool people. Same goes for Outfits.
Oh I'll type and answer, but in a FPS game its hard to find time to type, so especially in the middle of battlefield it would mostly be acknowledgements. Would help if the game has an auto-walk forward button, so I can walk while typing.

And you guys are right, there's probably less serious outfits I could find a place in, that would take even people without voice chat willing to play as a team.

But I'm glad to know you don't need an outfit in the first place to be part of a team, thats what I wanted to hear