PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Top cause of players leaving PS2 (2014)
View Single Post
Old 2014-07-31, 03:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Mordelicius
Major

Re: Top cause of players leaving PS2 (2014)

Originally Posted by BlaxicanX View Post
I ask because this seems less like "these are the reasons players are leaving the game" and more like "these are things that I don't like about the game but if I present them as more than just my personal opinion people will be less inclined to question them."

So I'll just ask you again. Do you have any data that would distinguish these grievances as being more than just your personal issues with the game?
Who said these are just 'personal issues' with the game? Saying it is a personal issues means I stand to benefit the most if these things are fixed.

Can you name from any of the 5 points I made where I can stand to benefit from more than any other players if they are to be fixed/remedied/avoided? And what are these benefits?

My points are about balancing:
- Gameplay (1&2)
- Battle flow (4)
- Lane flow (5)
- Server pop, faction pop stability (3)
And none of it is selfish, self-centered, self-serving. So your premise are all wrong.

Secondly, sure. Again I repeat, using your definition of data, can you make a list of examples of 'data' - that would differentiate them from these perceived (in your words) 'personal issues with the game'?

I'll pick the correct answer from your list.