PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Adenn's easy to understand TR LMG Analysis
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-21, 08:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Adenn
Private

Misc Info
Re: Adenn's easy to understand TR LMG Analysis

I spoke mostly about weapons I use. I trialed the NS LMG but hated it so never bought thus I won't comment on it.

Same with the Carv S. I plan on purchasing it and getting auraxium on it but only to get all auraxiums on my TR LMGs (Right now on the T32 Bull). I have 1132 kills with the MCG and have a big opinion on it so if people are really interested in reading my opinion on the MCG I will gladly post it.

The reason for not including stats is in my 1st post.

TLR I only spoke about things I had experience with, so the Carv S and NS were left out and I consider the MCG irrelevant.

Moving on to your points Rolfski:
The T32's ADS move accuracy is completely irrelevant due to the nerf to adad. So ADS accuracy isn't a good counter-argument for the Bull.

Now your reasoning for using it is fast reload and...ads accuracy I guess?? The MSW-R has a faster reload if I recall and a higher ROF with a easy to compensate recoil (If you have a foregrip and burstfire at mid range). So MSW is imho superior. The 10 extra shots the bull has over the MSW isn't a big factor either imo.

So unless you don't like burst firing (unlike me) I don't see any plus on taking the Bull over the MSW with foregrip. If you don't mind a slightly longer reload but with the benefit of 100 rounds amongst other benefits I won't bother to name, then the T16 easily beats the Bull.

So to finalize this post, I truly believe the Bull needs a buff. It simply isn't worth it in it's current state over the MSW-R(Higher skill required however) or T16 (Even easier to use and more rounds).