PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Adenn's easy to understand TR LMG Analysis
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-21, 10:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Rolfski
Major

Re: Adenn's easy to understand TR LMG Analysis

I disagree that the T16 is easier to use over the T32. On shorter ranges, the lower vertical recoil will make it easier to burst fire headshots with the T32.
And the 0,35 ADS move COF over the 0,4 COF of the T16 still comes in handy if you like to move when shooting, like I do.
On longer ranges, the better horizontal recoil and bullet speed of the T16 will prevail.

And when comparing the T32 with the MSW-R: Beyond 50 metres I would always take the T32. T32 just handles better: lower vertical recoil, lower horizontal recoil, better burst fire, higher bullet speed.

Does that mean the T32 couldn't use a buff? I think it could.
They should remove the hipfire bonuses and instead lower the first shot multiplier to 1,5 times, making it a dedicated med-long range burst fire gun, where the T16 is better for sustained fire. Except for extended mags, both T16 and T32 should share the same attachments, including advanced fwd grip and compensator.
And the ridiculous ammo pool nerf, that never made any sense, should be rewinded.

Btw would love to hear your opinion on the MCG.