PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Adenn's easy to understand TR LMG Analysis
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-21, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Adenn
Private

Misc Info
Re: Adenn's easy to understand TR LMG Analysis

I believe then that the T16 and T32 are a matter of preference. While the majority of the player base prefers the T16 (I don't think anyone in FU uses the T32) I suppose some may find the T32 a better choice. Again a matter of opinion

I only have ~300~ kills with the T32 so I'm not that experienced with the weapon either whilst with the T16 I have ~1800~ .

Now I extremely disagree with the notion that the T32 has a superior burst fire to the MSW-R. My problem is the T32 doesn't have enough recoil, I suppose. It simply has such low vertical and horizontal recoil that it is simply better to spray. Same with the T16.

Now the T32 and T16 are so similar to each other that it isn't a big deal to choose one over the other but I still maintain the opinion that the T16 is easier and simply overall better then the T32 for your average player. More ammo, extremely low recoil, tighter COF and high bullet velocity.

Again, I'm thinking on the average player in the case he is looking for a jack of all trade weapons.

As for the MCG, will do a write up.