PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Test Server Changes
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-19, 08:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Whiteagle
Major

Re: Test Server Changes

Originally Posted by Carbon Copied View Post
As my PS2 forum post mentioned Indar Excavation, Nanite Pump Station and Nanite Overflow Depot have been physically wiped off the map - it's a very very bland area in that top corner and this needs to be either solved with them being replaced (albeit not part of the hex system) or having something up there that's part of the hex lattice.
Actually Indar Excavation is still there, you're thinking of the Archaeological Dig Site...

...Which yeah, was a bit of a pain in the ass as far as Bases go...

Originally Posted by DirtyBird View Post
They need to make room for ports and harbors
We can only hope man, we can only hope...

Originally Posted by Carbon Copied View Post
Maybe a fair point but it's not like the intercontinental seamless travel is on the immediate 1 year horizon; now if they replace said area with the harbour compound etc. now as part of the lattice system then maybe we can start talking.. bulldozing part of the map with no replacement structures in preparation for something that might be added 1-2 years down the road is just crazy.
Well it doesn't have to be seamless, but you are right that it would be a bit too soon...
I mean, we don't even have working Warpgates yet...

...On the other hand, those Bases were kind of tacked on, just shoved in there for the sake of having something in those Territories around Saurva.