PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - CSR's being gay.
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-20, 05:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #108
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Raige
See, you never read the question.

You wouldnt even answer the question that how your suppose to know if the building is right in front of you if you cant see it.
Because you'd been in 66% of the caverns before, had observed that they had buildings and no randomly floating players if you were in on the playtests (again, your own admission). At this point YOUR BRAIN (which with each passing post I begin to doubt the existence of) should have said "Hmmmm....this is radically different from everything I've ever seen...I should probably investigate to see if there's a problem before I go killing people". You didn't, the CSR felt you should be suspended, and just be thankful that it wasn't DanB, you wouldn't be playing PS anymore. Shut up and stop whining about how big of a freakin' idiot you were and endeavor to stop being such an idiot in the future. Your first step is to say "you know what...I probably should have acted differently" but since your thinking abilities are evidently on a par with a three year old, I doubt you'll ever realize that.