PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Whats SOE as planned to dennied people to exploits LOW population ( hours ) servers
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 05:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Re: Whats SOE as planned to dennied people to exploits LOW population ( hours ) serve

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
lets say thats some north america servers are going to be low population between 4am to 9 am is SOE as planned anything to denied players to exploits LOW (( hours )) populations servers !

Like if a silly clan start to capture everything in the LOW pop hours and harvest ressource etc.. I would like to see a kinda mechanics thats denied people to be able to do such thing like if the population is to low and their is no contestation in the based it take like 1000 time more to capture the based so the exploiters will not try to do such thing !

Anyones know anything about this !
Then the opposing faction needs to hire its own goons to do the graveyard shift, all things being equal I cant see that late night players will stick to only one faction and throw things askew for everyone else the next morning.

If an entire outfit decides to try and build its ethos around late night ghost hacking.. and they manage to get more than 10 members then congrats to them.