PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Santorum Drops Out
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 03:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #204
HalfManHalfGod
Private

Re: Santorum Drops Out

Originally Posted by Warhound View Post
Just like how republicans guise themselves as republicans when they're really corporate agenda whoring fascists? See I can make rash generalizations and completely dumb and asinine comments too!!

Plus Obama has nothing to do with energy prices. For example oil prices are set by speculators. If a bee farts in the Persian gulf or a man sneezes on a pipe price will go up. The president has no say in oil/gas prices. So please don't give me or other people on this forum that BS.

Are you really naive enough to believe that the US Government has NOTHING to do with energy prices?

Moratorium on offshore drilling, keystone pipeline, no lease for drilling on government owned property, no new oil refineries, EPA cracking down on coal power planets, no new permits for nuclear power. Just in Illinois alone we are shutting down a half dozen power planets because it would be to expensive to meet EPA requirements. I could go on and on. So with that said do you not see why speculators are seeing energy prices higher? Simple economics higher demand less supply = higher prices. This is not rocket science.

Edit: also forgot the value of the dollar is going lower with historic low interest. Why? http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Last edited by HalfManHalfGod; 2012-04-24 at 03:57 PM.