PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-15, 01:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #61
Obscura
Private

Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

Something kiddpark posted on the roadmap forums a while ago.

"Easy.. take PS1 as your guide.

Waypoints: the outfit can earn upwards of 3 extra REAL waypoints so we can organize a platoon better. We've made it to that level without them (with great pain) and have earned the right for them.

Crayons: Let outfits that have reached this level have access to draw on the map for organization purposes because we do use them and really miss them for multi squad ops, armor/air/inf.

just off the top of my head. Those things are definite advantages but not so much that they have any real overpowering effect on another outfit IMO.

other things would be various discounts on a particular style of play. a solid 10% off armor, air, etc they could focus on ONE of the three resources that they deem their outfit plays a majority of the time. Also we could perhaps have a 'super' station cash to buy one individual specialized weapon (like annihilator all my guys are required to have) for every member of the outfit.

And outfit owned bases of course."