PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: SOE announces Alpha Squad
View Single Post
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-09-09, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #121
T-Ray
PlanetSide 2
Sr. Art Director

Re: SOE announces Alpha Squad

Originally Posted by Tatwi View Post
TRay, what's up with the "camo" suits with this thing? They are spastic and ugly, like a toddler with crayons, only without the, "awe isn't t sewet". Any chance these we could get these swapped out (optionally) for something like a slick, professional looking military uniform-like color scheme? Something without battle damage on it perhaps? I would never be caught wearing that red/white "camo"...
ok, I'm going to start this conversation off like this. Respect the work that was done if you truly want a respectful response. I may be a dev and I may work for Sony but that doesn't mean that I wont speak my mind when someone insults the hard work that my team put in on this project. It's ok not to like everything in the game. I have no illusions that everyone will love everything we do but if you really want a dialogue with me then you better come correct with the question.

anyway. Each non-neutral tint will have faction specific colors in them so that no one can buy a tint that makes them look like the other factions. I tweeted out the color palettes some time ago. We will be using the colors combinations from each one of those swatches to tint non-neutral camo patterns. So if you have a digital camo it will be a tones in the range of grey, warm grey, red, and charcoal for the TR.