PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 03:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #123
TorinPS
Private

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

We did just show up and represent ourselves in the name of fun. Nobody was 'borrowed' from another outfit.

You say you are not directing this at anyone, and asking why we are getting defensive. The answer is, because for the past 24 hours, we've had to defend ourselves against claims made that we are cheating, breaking the rules, etc. It has been clarified by RCCC that we were not, or at least the rule was not meant to be binding like that.

We brought our competitive group to the match under the TGWW tag. Vast majority of people had it, the few that had no outfit, but played with us, we gave them the tag as a formality. Some people saw this as 'STACKING', we see it as playing with people that 'should' have been in the outfit all along.

I personally agree that 'STACKING' is bad. I don't see any issue with 'Stacking' aka Recruiting. If you want to make a competitive outfit, you recruit or accept in, good people. When you have to play competitively, you pick a good, competitive roster. That's all we did, and we got shit for it.