PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - from a pilot: your all going to die.... allot.
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 07:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
proxykalevra
Private

from a pilot: your all going to die.... allot.

when i get the chance i love flying in any game and most every toon i had even tank drivers usualy had aircav...

i have been watching the latest totalbuiscuit video and i have to inform all you non pilots out there... your all going to die.. allot

what i mean is that one of the features of aircraft is regenerating health...(for the flares slot) so a side from risking getting 1 shotted from lock on missles i literally can not see how a pack of mossies/reavers or libs with regenerating health could possibly get beaten by anything other than another pack of aa equipped mossies or libs... and even then its going to heavily be about individual aiming skill/ computer power and how many people are in your.... flock?

anyhow this almost going to have to be removed from the game if its to be anything but a flight sim where you cap bases (which sounds amazing to me) and i thought i would point it out to all the tank drivers/infantry who are going to be cut to ribbons by swarms of aircraft.

i'll see you guys on the battle field (i'll be the one doing strafing runs from the center of the swarm.)