PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What the TR Needs... an open letter to all outfit commanders on Connery
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-16, 12:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Dragonskin
Major

Re: What the TR Needs... an open letter to all outfit commanders on Connery

Originally Posted by OdinsPride View Post
That's kind of my point. We don't want to just become a group of outfits that are beholden to one supreme outfit/commander. We should all come to the table as equals and build towards a common goal instead.
People don't like to be talked down to or be made to feel inferior. That is not a way to build support for your objective. Mutual respect will go a long way fixing many of the ego issues that seem to plague our server.
Hmm, I wouldn't say that Evilpig talks down to people or makes them feel inferior. At least not that I have seen. More like he points 666th towards an objective and gets the pugs to follow or help to move them where we need them. I've seen people talk crap about Evilpig, but for the most part NC follows him because no one else really steps up to lead.

Have to say my first experience after creating my NC player was running into a SWAT platoon and watching the steam roll the map. Reminded me of The Enclave on Mattherson before Buzz quit playing.