PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS Code of Honor Pact
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-15, 04:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #128
bedzike
Corporal

Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

Originally Posted by Huntsab View Post
Bedzike I rest my case. You play exclusively NC, because they are the easy empire. Dissing other people because you killed them with a JH. other players that have dominated, with all the other weapons, and not just with the JH. Your spammy, max pulling failfit use cheap tactics to win. hug that max and spam those thumpers. You complain when DT pull maxes lol. Come play VS for a while and see how many maxes NC throw at you. Look at Bedzike he can 2 shot an agile before he even comes on their screen, he must pwn hard. lol Jeez.
first off my first account that was banned I was a br25 cr4 TR main. when do I ever use thumper I don't even have special assault on any account. I use deci..... I play tr and vs a lot lately since they had low pops. I played vs day 2 of planetside going f2p and first hate tell was from concentacted telling me to go back to nc. then he switched to nc and I beat him 3-5 times with a lasher. and I don't max certed on any chara on any of my many accounts......... hug a max no1 in my outfit runs max.......... and I could beat u with an amp against any weapon of your choice. lol stay in your max hunt

as for you effect aren't blades ex trx members so if they do anything bad that still means it a bad look on trx outfit. and for the wasp I recerted after being shot down by a trx. so yes I will openly say I used wasp when it went f2p for 6 months and killed maybe 30-50 tanks and aircraft that day. and when it went f2p again I did that again after I was shot down in my reaver....... so no I didn't cert it right away I made a pact I wouldn't use it until I was killed in it

Last edited by bedzike; 2014-05-15 at 04:04 PM.