PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS Code of Honor Pact
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-15, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #131
Skittles
Sergeant

Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
as for you effect aren't blades ex trx members so if they do anything bad that still means it a bad look on trx outfit. and for the wasp I recerted after being shot down by a trx. so yes I will openly say I used wasp when it went f2p for 6 months and killed maybe 30-50 tanks and aircraft that day. and when it went f2p again I did that again after I was shot down in my reaver....... so no I didn't cert it right away I made a pact I wouldn't use it until I was killed in it
Wow, you're a hypocritical ass. You point fingers at them for wasping around and then turn right the fuck around and say you not only re-certed, but then went on to kill not only them, but another 30-50 random people with the same damn thing you're complaining about.

Buy a vowel and solve the puzzle you jackass. Complaining about shit one person does while doing the exact same thing they did doesn't place you ABOVE them. Reminds me of Bale telling Cooper about having bigger balls because he's more willing to steal more valuable items.