PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-26, 08:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Re: Community Clash TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by TorinPS View Post
Let me quote some clarification made by RCCC about this rule for you:

3.This rule was intended to stop outfits from pulling a number of "ringers" from whatever outfit to participate even if they don't normally play together.

We absolutely did not do that. We normally play together, the formality of an outfit invite does not change that.

Our guys were told SOE could bump our people to level 10, then at the last second (when we had no time to do anything about it), they said "no wait, we can't". What would you expect us to do?

You are a poor sport, and we played by the same rules too. If you're too oblivious to understand the rules, don't blame it on us.

Bringing 'any player on our server' that you don't actually play with, woudl have been against the rules. These are our guys, we've played with these guys for months. For the sake of whiny little girls, we added them to the outfit at the last minute to try to quell some of this retardation before it inevitably started. Apparently some people can't help themselves/

I don't know, why don't you ask them? I hope you do, so they can clarify the spirit of the rule for you (I quoted them above doing that already), and you can get this saltiness out of your system.
I think adding them to outfit at the last minute was a poor attempt to cover your ass. Im sure the RCCC guys are looking into it already. LOL few of those guys are NC, they dont even have VS accounts that I can see. Dose rule 3 include people you play against? Because I know some Badass pilots in FC ,NUC,and 00 that I play against that would have loved to get some of that action last night.