PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Gameplay: "We need a hacker!" - Give LA class the Rek
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 06:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
Karrade
First Sergeant

Re: "We need a hacker!" - Give LA class the Rek

Originally Posted by kunzadar View Post
Even if medics and engineers have all the gadgets you would never make a squad of all medics / engineers.
Why not? If you answer with, because that would be silly, you haven't thought it through .

Depending how effective such a squad will be, you could well see such a squad. If they can heal, give themselves ammo and hold a point effectively, you just took the old PS1 HA Medic/Repair combo and split it into two.

If LA's get range + plus manoeuvrability all will be well. I've seen some suggest it should be short range only, which makes the whole manoeuvrability and jet pack less useful in the first place. If it is short range only, which has been suggested, then they need more than just the ability to look flashy to be effective.

I am not suggesting people won't play whatever the heck they feel like, LA included, I am suggesting it's the weakest class without range, or some other trick up its sleeve.