PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-11, 12:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #205
Wahooo
Captain

Re: Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return

Originally Posted by Rolfski View Post
[LIST][*]People don't seem to care that much, at least in this forum,
Bullshit. Have you ever visited the new player questions forum? A lot of help there. Currently there are several threads around the same age as this one ABOUT helping new player. Because we think kill cam is crap, has nothing to do with how I feel about helping new players, nor most of the people in this thread.[*]Many hardcore players are just blind raging spastic and plain allergic for any form of kill-cam. The amount of non-constructive, downright hostile and borderline insulting comments I so far have had to be put up with in this discussion (mind you, this is supposed to be a "friendly" and "mature" community), should be a good indicator for any SOE announcement on a kill-cam feature.[/LIST
Bullshit again. There has hardly been any blind rage nor that much insult considering your inability to actually have a point through this whole mess. I've played games with them, I just don't like them, I have reasons for not wanting it in this game, which i've listed repeatedly. The best youve been able to come back with is to tell me i'm wrong? WTF At this point you I think you ARE trolling for insults to make yourself feel better congrats for that, you've succeeded. I just haven't typed 90% of what i've wanted to say when it comes to that.
I can't believe I keep coming back to this thread.