PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please let us know you experience with PS 1
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-20, 01:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Ailos
Contributor
Major

Re: Please let us know you experience with PS 1

Probably my most prominent character in PS is the BR27/CR5 AlekseyGV/NC/Emerald toon. If there is a Cyssor in PS2, expect the macro back.

I started playing back in late 2003, shortly before BFRs came out, when a friend of mine finally convinced me to try the game. I was very skeptical of the whole idea, I didn't want to become too much of an addict. I originally started out as a TR, but one night when I was bored, I joined the Emerald NC for an assault against the VS on Searhus. I ended up in a squad led by The Renegades, and had stuck with them since.

The Renegades lasted as an outfit for about a year and a half after that, but eventually, things started dying down, and it was disbanded after most of us migrated over to WoW. I played WoW for about 6 months, getting a toon up to 60, but WoW never delivered the same amount of thrill for me as PS.

Up to today, things had picked up, and what little time I did have left to play games was spent on mostly playing a little bit of everything to try and find that same PS kick, that feeling of teamwork and purpose, in BF2, BF2142 (closest to PS1 imo), BFBC2, TF2, and I'd resubscribed to PS for a few months about a year ago, and I've tried giving WoW another chance after the expansions. But all in all, I just can't fucking wait to lay my hands on PS2. I start behaving like my dog (the way he gets all giggidy when I get home from work and it's time for the daily run at the park) just thinking about it.

On that note, I've heard a lot of mixed opinions about populations in PS1 starting a resurgence since the PS2 announcement. Anyone got any realistic numbers they can throw at me?

Interior Crocodile Aviator
IronFist After Dark

Last edited by Ailos; 2011-12-20 at 01:15 PM.