PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - harrasser proves dedicated driver is great
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-02, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
wasdie
Second Lieutenant

Re: harrasser proves dedicated driver is great

Originally Posted by moosepoop View Post
this isnt philosophy class. you cant fool anybody with that hardcore elite gamer attitude.

if you are so super duper with your leet tank skills, you wont mind having that big cannon taken away from you and be a dedicated driver. it will make you even more deadly
And you're not fooling anybody with your childish arguments.

I'm not the best tanker, I'm pretty easily beaten by better tankers in a 1v1 fight and always beaten when it's my 1/2 tank vs. a 2/2 tank. I have no problem driving and gunning. Even if you had a dedicated driver, if you cannot somehow deal with the bumps in the road you'll still need to have your driver stop so you can make a level shot. Suddenly having a dedicated driver isn't going to level out the turret any better than a solo tank. If you find yourself needing to stop to shoot with a solo tank then you'll find yourself having to stop to shoot with a 2 man tank.

So if that's your argument, that's pretty weak.

If you can run and shoot as an infantry while compensating for recoil, sudden changes in elevation, and a moving target, you can do it with a tank.

Last edited by wasdie; 2013-05-02 at 10:21 PM.