Old 2012-10-25, 10:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Death2All
Major

Misc Info
Re: Ps 1 going free to play

Originally Posted by OpolE View Post
I rekon shove everyone up to:

BR40. CR stays as they are
Rabbit ball events - Possibly the loss of tech event which was the best thing to fight for!
Old oshur events or bring back as well
So basically you want the game to fail within the first week? I don't see what making everyone BR 40 brings to the game other than further ruining it. Rabbit ball events are horrible. Same with Old Oshur events since SOE can never seem to get their shit together when having one.

I'd like to just have the normal, vanilla, un-fucked-with game back, please and thank you.

Also, "fairly soon" isn't exactly the most reassuring thing to here from Smedly. God knows when it will go F2P.

Tinfoil hat conspiracy theory time. I wouldn't be surprised if PS going F2P is merely a bridge to get PS shut down. I'm sure PS has been deadweight on SOE's shoulders for awhile now and they finally need some excuse to shut it down.

They'll make the game go F2P then after a few months decide that it's not a profitable asset to have at SOE and then shut the game off since it's F2P and making no money for them. Especially after they lose a shitload of money after PS2 crashes and burns.

/tinfoil hat_off

Death2AllVS/TR/NC
Rekeer
AliENaTiON