PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Do you consider the Jackhammer overpowered? (Balance whiners keep out)
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-24, 01:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

The majority of targets to shoot at are infantry

HA is the best and most effective way to kill other infantry that can be carried

Comparing vehicle weapons and vehicles in general to infantry is apples and oranges and that was the comment which I was responding to. In your subsequent post, you have created a different argument.

You want to be a Super Joe CE, ADV Hack, ADV Med, Pilot extraordinaire and then still want to own infantry with your free (0 cert cost) Agile Armor and cheap (2 cert) MA Sweeper. But you get owned by the guy who invested 6 cert points (MA = 2 unused pre-requisite, HA = 4) for an anti-infantry set up and complain about �uber� weapons? I just don�t see the validity of this argument
You must have me totally confused with someone else. I have heavy assault on 3 of my characters and dont have trouble killing anyone. However I do recognize the Quake-like feel that HA has brought to the game and prefered the damage output from infantry before the HA buffs