PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Sentinels [NA]
Thread: Sentinels [NA]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-01, 09:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Re: Sentinels

So it occurred to me, one of the best ways to get to know us would be to hop on coms and listen in to get a feel, but that's not always possible...

so.. next best thing... Listen to one of our podcasts...

I'd suggest show #3 or #4 as it's more free flowing and has a feel of a night in our teamspeak/mumble. But you could choose any of them, they all suck.

here's the current listing of podcast available...

Episode 2: Autistic Tiger (5/10/12)
(KP / Takken / Sar Eve)
we talk about the Shadows, the irreverent miscreant infiltrator sub squadron of the sentinels and reminisce about the old days of PS1. Also make fun of Saracen Eve

Episode 3: Beta Boba Bet (5/11/12)
(KP / Miztress Nemisis / Sar Eve)
Miz and Sar have a huge hissy fight about the rules for betting on when the beta for PS2 will arrive.... also Kidd drinks a rather hot cup of tea. It's a nail biter.

Episode 4: Bleh (5/12/12)
(KP / Miztress Nemisis / Nygma / Kipjer)
KipJer, the eldest son of KP sits in and offers up ... the tale of the time he threatened to kill his father... good times. The father/son dynamic is felt throughout the opening of this podcast between KP and KPjr. Also Nygma and Miz talk a whole bunch.

Episode 5: Who Ya Gonna Call? (5/13/12)
(KP / Argg / Nygma / Kipjer)
We talk Tanks in PS2 with Argg, also where the Sentinels we came from and where we're going. Also a Mystery needs solving. And Miz chimes in at the end and offers to lock children in her basement... no really!

Episode 6: Lasher Raped My Family (5/15/12)
(KP / Kujo / Gaff )
What happens when you get Kujo and Gaff talking about games? Oh it's serious people, so much so that we've got our first official two parter. Recorded on the day Diablo III came out so you know how happy they both must be... you think? If they could actually play it... oh, it was not pretty.

Episode 7: You Are Darth Revan (5/16/12)
(KP / Kujo / Gaff )
What's that you say? Not enough pure GAME information for ya? Well this one should shut you up for a while. Gaff & Kujo tear apart nearly a dozen different games in this part two of their chat-a-thon we recorded while Diablo servers were down. So you know we had some time on our hands.

Episode 8: 9 Questions +1 (5/29/12)
(KP / Miz / Nygma / Argg / SaracenEve / Jamezz )
Our largest recording to date. We took a questionnaire that i posted over in the PSU forums and began to work our way through it talking about games we loved, hated, and everything in between. And there were several opinions on each one. It became apparent VERY early on that this would end up being a two parter....

Episode 9: That High Pitched Whine (5/29/12)
(KP / Miz / Nygma / Argg / SaracenEve / Jamezz)
The slaughter continues. We continue with our Q & A session and tear apart some of the biggest games of the last 10 years and introduce you to our special guest who is trying to help the Vanu solidify their forces into one massive throbbing alien cucumber of death.. or something like that...

kp

Last edited by KiddParK; 2012-06-04 at 01:44 PM.