PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Do you consider the Jackhammer overpowered? (Balance whiners keep out)
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-25, 01:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
Gigabein
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by BadAsh
I'm just sick of getting killed by some guy in a reaver, respawning, then killing him with my MCG when he gets out and tries to hack my tower/base. Then I get a tell calling me a "HA Pussy". Whatever, I suppose killing infantry in a reaver is somehow more "manly" than a MCG vs. Sweeper match-up? Laff...

Moral of the story: You need the right certs and right gear to match the situation you are in. If you don't have HA, SA, or a MAX then don't assault/defend the CC room. Going in there with less and complaining is as goofy as if I went there in standard armor with a suppressor and whined about Agile/MA being overpowered. "I'm outgunned" - No shiznit goofball, cert and gear up correctly for the tasks you want perform or get owned... That is what PS is all about�
To be fair, if you don't have AV, AA Max, or an AA vehicle don't complain about getting killed by reavers. Every cert can be trumped by something else. I say leave HA alone for now and fix surge.